Monday 5 February 2007

A foggy day in Morcambe

I'm going to sneak two pitures up this week from Saturday. I went to see my friend, Mick, in the aforementioned Morcambe on a very foggy day, which spoilt the lovely sea views. I use the term lovely in it's loosest sense as Morcambe is famed for the sea always been out. Enough waffeling, here are the pics.


This is looking out to the fog shrouded sea.


And this is one of the busy strrets near my friends house, the old firestation tower can be seen in the distance.

2 comments:

puzzled p said...

Wow, these are both seriously beautiful! I am really glad it was so foggy - the first shot with the boat is so serene because of the fog and the second is mysterious because of it. Very nice!!

bvlindalou said...

I love fog. You have captured some beautiful images here. Not sure which one I like better.